2. Easykall is committed to complying with the United Kingdom governing privacy of personal information by businesses and to protecting and safeguarding your privacy when you deal with us.
Collection of Information
3. Some information provided to us by clients, customers and contractors and other third parties might be considered private or personal. Without these details we would not be able to carry on our business and provide our services to you. We will only collect such personal information if it is necessary for one or more of our functions or services.
4. In particular, personal information is collected from people in the following situations by Easykall:
- If you contact Easykall, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- When you submit your email address to our website mailing list.
- When you purchase a product
- At or before the time the personal information is collected by us we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of who we are, the fact that you are able to gain access to the information held about you, the purpose of the collection, the type(s) of organisations to which we usually disclose the information collected about you, any laws requiring the collection of the information and the main consequence for you if all or part of the information is not collected.
6. Easykall will never request your credit card information by email. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer’s details with any 3rd parties.
Use of Information Collected and Disclosure of Personal Information to Others
7. We may use or disclose personal information held about an individual for the primary purpose for which it is collected (e.g. fullfilment of orders placed by you on our servers and notification to you about changes to our services). We may also use such information for a purpose related to the primary purpose of collection and where it would reasonably be expected by you that we would use the information in such a way. This information is only disclosed to persons outside our business in the circumstances set out in this policy or as otherwise notified to you at the time of collection of the information.
8. In addition, we are permitted to use or disclose personal information held about you:
- Where you have consented to the use or disclosure;
- Where we reasonably believe that the use or disclosure is necessary to lessen or prevent a serious, immediate threat to someone’s health or safety or the public’s health or safety;
- Where we reasonably suspect that unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in and the use or disclosure is a necessary part of our investigation or in reporting the matter to the relevant authorities;
- Where such use or disclosure is required under or authorised by law (for example, to comply with a subpoena, a warrant or other order of a court or legal process);
- Where we reasonably believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary for prevention, investigation, prosecution and punishment of crimes or wrongdoings or the preparation for, or conduct of, proceedings before any court or tribunal or the implementation of the orders of a court or tribunal by or on behalf of an enforcement body.
Security and Storage
9.. Easykall places a great importance on the security of all information associated with our customers, clients and contractors. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control.
10. Easykall retains the information you provide to us, including your contact details, to enable us to verify transactions and customer details and to retain accurate records for legal and accounting purposes. This information is held on secure servers in controlled facilities. Credit card details are not retained.
11. Information stored within our computer systems can only be accessed by those entrusted with authority and computer network password sanctions.
12. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100 per cent secure. As a result, while we strive to protect users’ personal information, Easykall cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to it or from its online products or services, and users do so at their own risk. Once Easykall receives your transmission we make every effort to ensure its security on our systems.
13. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for keeping your passwords and/or account information secret. You should be careful and responsible whenever you are online.
Access to and Correction of Personal Information
14. Easykall is committed to maintaining accurate, timely, relevant and appropriate information about our customers, clients and website users.
15. So long as your request for your personal information is in accordance with the National Privacy Principles, then we will give you access to that information. Request should be addressed to: email@example.com
- Inaccurate information held by Easykall will be corrected upon receiving advice to this effect from you. To ensure confidentiality, details of your personal information will be passed on to you only if we are satisfied that the information relates to you.
17. If we refuse to provide you with access or correct the personal information held about you by us, then we will provide reasons for such refusal.
18. Security information, such as usernames, passwords and credit card information, will not be disclosed for security reasons.
20. We will investigate your complaint and attempt to resolve any breach that might have occurred in relation to the collection, use or destruction of personal information held by us about you in accordance with the English Privacy legislation. If you are not satisfied with the outcome of this procedure then you may request that an independent person (usually British Privacy Officer) investigate your complaint.
21. Easykall collects information from the site using “cookies”.
22. When you visit the Easykall site to read, browse or download information, our system will record/log your IP address (the address which identifies your computer on the internet and which is automatically recognised by our web server), date and time of your visit to our site, the pages viewed, any information downloaded and any information your browser or other client may send us. This information will only be used for the purpose of site analysis and to help us offer you improved online service. We may automatically collect non-personal information about you, such as the type of Internet browsers you use or the site from which you linked to our website. You cannot be identified from this information and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on our websites.